• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

For fudge sake! I'm getting so angry with this massive pile of dogbrick of a performance. We're creating absolutely nothing!

We are utter brick all over the pitch and we need some new fudging strikers! Ade and Livermore can both fudge off as far as I'm concerned. They are pathetic and the ref is toss as well.

And you wonder why people call us a one man team...

Lloris, Dawson, Kaboul, BAE, Lennon, Sandro, Bale, Dempsey. There's a bit more missing than just Bale mate.

Spurs have been extremely poor, the referee has been appalling, no card for the dive by Cassano but a yellow everytime Spurs take 5 seconds for a goal kick or free kick. No wonder the Hadjuk Split fans sent him a white stick.

Did you really ever think he was going to score from there? I didnt

No chance. I would honestly be surprised if one of our strikers scores again this season.

Whats wrong with Defoe?? He doesn't normally just fall over like a 12 year old girl. We all know his limitations but he's playing like such a faggot today.

The way Inter are set up with that diamond I'd go 352 or 3511 second half. The spare centre half will solve the balls over the top issue.

We need to go:

-------------Brad------------------
Walker----Gallas---Verts-------Naughton
Lennon----Parker--Dembele----Siggy
--------------Holty------------------
---------------Meh!-----------------

We're slowing down the game and it's not suiting our style. It's negatively affecting us quite a lot. The front two have been average, not particularly good, not particularly bad though.

Gonne have to bring Lennon on at some point. Though i am confident we'll still go through even if we don't score.

Its not THAT bad is it? I think there is an overreaction because of nerves which is understandable. We dont look like scoring but nor do they although to be expected they had the better chances. We need to put Dembele on get Holtby on the right and take out Livermore. We will look BETTER

No chance. I would honestly be surprised if one of our strikers scores again this season.

Whats wrong with Defoe?? He doesn't normally just fall over like a 12 year old girl. We all know his limitations but he's playing like such a faggot today.

A gust of wind is taking him out tonight. I just don't understand Ade or Defoe at all, it is astounding.

Also, wtf was with Walker's backpass to Friedal? Absolutely smashed it. The mind boggles, it really does.

I REALLY like Parker. He makes me genuinely think I could still make it as a professional footballer. He has fight and spirit and (normally) puts in 100%. But he has almost no technical ability or pace. And neither do I.

you know nothing about football

We should sign that beast Northampton striker. Akinfenwe or something. Be more effective than those fools we got right now. I'm just glad they've not assisted an inter goal.

fudge me Dembele and Walker were terrible for that goal

Appalling from Parker and Livermore in the middle, take them both off, bring on Holtby / Hudd, put Dembele in the middle..

Seriously how many times can 2 CM's pass the ball to the opposition and dont get me started on Walker, Defoe or Ade...

I think we played the better football but Inter are dangerous on the break. Not too sure if this is a tactic or not but they seem to be letting us play at times and let us commit players forward and then try to catch us out but with our high line hopefully the ref and co get decisions right.

On the players, the highlight for me was Sig as his general play was sharp and his deliveries were accurate despite having 2 underperforming strikers.

Appalling from Parker and Livermore in the middle, take them both off, bring on Holtby / Hudd, put Dembele in the middle..

Seriously how many times can 2 CM's pass the ball to the opposition and dont get me started on Walker, Defoe or Ade...

hudd?

:ross:

That lightened the mood. If we want to play even slower then yes, lets put Thudd on. With Defoe the midget and Ade who can't control many aerial balls.

Back