• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

There's just too many dead end players on the pitch, it's not pretty too watch. Think we should just tell Siggy Moussa and Verts to keep it between themselves and just see what happens

this striker brick has really got beyond a joke now. we haven't got anything up front despite having fudging two people up there.

i'd rather have fudging grant holt up there running round. at least he wouldn't find and doesn't shoot from 75 yards.

Agreed. One of defoe or Ade has to come off at H-T for Holtby. For me, Ade. Parker has been brick too.

I REALLY like Parker. He makes me genuinely think I could still make it as a professional footballer. He has fight and spirit and (normally) puts in 100%. But he has almost no technical ability or pace. And neither do I.

All we need is Lennon

That would change everything from an attack point of view.

Defensively the high line isnt working - its fudging us up

Parker, Livermore are not Tottenham players. I find their lack of football intelligence and basic control of a ball alarming. I just want to see Lewis Holtby!!!

Guarin 's qualify, lot of talk about AVB reunite with Moutinho, but I think he'd love Guarin just as much.

Lol ffs Ade

Lennon + Holtby on at the start of second half. If we start second half with same 11 we are out.

Put yout foot through it ade you mug

Could have been worse

We have looked good in patches but just silly players giving away silly passes in dangerous areas

For fudge sake! I'm getting so angry with this massive pile of dogbrick of a performance. We're creating absolutely nothing!

We are utter brick all over the pitch and we need some new fudging strikers! Ade and Livermore can both fudge off as far as I'm concerned. They are pathetic and the ref is toss as well.

And you wonder why people call us a one man team...

Back