• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

Which is why they HAVE BEEN good enough to get top four all these years but aren't good enough to challenge for the title. Or a trophy.

It's an almost unbelievable flaw in their set-up, a detail of such enormity that it beggars belief...

Does anyone hate watching these North London derbies as much as me? I hate every minute of them. It's like going to the dentist. Always glad when they're over.

I hope we smash those ****s, but I will take a jammy 1-0 all day.

I havent watched a few in the last couple of years! Purely because I cant stand it, its pathetic really im 38 for fks sake. I didnt watch the one after the semi final and we won so I didnt watch the next one and we won, so of course I then didnt watch the next 2 and we got gubbed!! Ive come to the conclusion now it doesnt really matter what I do.....but then maybe it does;)

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/615212/Preview

And if you want to compare players of both clubs: http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/61...nd-Premier-League-2012-2013-Tottenham-Arsenal

He scored one goal in the 2-2 with Liverpool. One point gained.

He got one goal in the 5-1 win over West Ham. (His goal was the 4th goal.)

He got Arsenal's goal in their 2-1 defeat to Chelsea.

He got a hat trick in Arsenal's 7-3 victory over Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

He scored in the 5-2 against Reading. (He scored the 5th.)

He scored in the 1-1 against Everton. One point gained.

He scored in the 5-2 against us. (He scored the 5th.)

He scored in the 3-1 against West Ham.

He scored in the 6-1 against Soton. (He scored the 6th.)

His goals have secured a net gain of 2 points.

----------

He got an assist in the 3-1 victory over West Ham.

He got 2 assists in the 3-3 with Fulham.

He got an assist in the 5-2 against us.

He got 2 assists in the 7-3 against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

He got an assist in the 5-1 against West Ham.

He got an assist in the 1-0 against Sunderland.

His assists on their own have secured a net gain of 3 points.

Put his assists and goals together and he has secured a net gain of 10 points.

If you put Bale's assists and goals together, I think it works out at an 18 point net gain. The thing is, Bale only has 1 assist and it was in the game he scored an own goal. He has been scoring goals to get us points.

The other thing is, he could have had 5 assists last night alone. :p He got 0.

Bale averages 2.4 key passes a game, the most (tied with Cazorla) out of both Arsenal and Spurs players. Walcott averages half that at 1.2...

Interesting analysis Fuego. Thanks.

Defoe is back against Arsenal ?

----------------------------------------------

Defoe could return to face Gunners
March 1, 2013
By Kevin Palmer

Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe is set to return to action in Sunday's north London derby at White Hart Lane.

Defoe has been out since limping off with an ankle injury during the win at West Bromwich Albion at the start of February, but manager Andre Villas-Boas indicated that he was considering starting him in place out-of-form Emmanuel Adebayor against Arsenal.

"Jermain trained with the team these last two days, so hopefully he is going to be available for selection," Villas-Boas said.

"Tomorrow [Saturday] he will train once again, and he is definitely a big contender for the team. It is good to have him back."

Villas-Boas acknowledged that a win against the Gunners could be decisive in Tottenham's bid for a top-four finish, but stressed: "I don't think it [the top-four battle] will all be decided on what happens this weekend."

"A seven-point difference if we manage to win is still recoverable for a team like Arsenal. If it comes to a one-point difference, things get closer to us. It's all very tight still.

"We were glad last week to build a difference with Everton to nine points. It's still not enough, but we just have to keep going.

"We are on a good run of form and approach this game in a more confident manner than Arsenal. We had a good month in February, and we want to extend that until mid-April as that will mean we can reach our objectives."

He said it would be "tremendous" for Spurs fans if they could finish above Arsenal, adding: "The rivalry is fantastic. There is a demand to have success in this fixture - it means a lot to everyone in north London. It is a special game.

"We have to play this game with lots of emotion, and emotion will decide this game rather than any tactical preparation."

A defeat to Arsenal towards the end of last season sparked a collapse in form that ultimately cost Tottenham, then managed by Harry Redknapp, a place in the Champions League.

And Villas-Boas said: "I think that serves as an example for these players of what can happen."

--------------------------------

Will Defoe be match fit to start after being out for so long ? If he does starts ahead of Adebayor against Arsenal, it will only show AVB's view of Adebayor right now. AVB's was really annoyed when Adebayor missed that open goal against West Ham. Adebayor had his chance to show his worth while Defoe was out injured. He will have only himself to blame if he is to lose his first 11 place.

Will JD's determination for goal (think greed :D) stop Bale from getting his opportunities (I won't think greed :D)

Will Defoe be match fit to start after being out for so long ? If he does starts ahead of Adebayor against Arsenal, it will only show AVB's view of Adebayor right now. AVB's was really annoyed when Adebayor missed that open goal against West Ham. Adebayor had his chance to show his worth while Defoe was out injured. He will have only himself to blame if he is to lose his first 11 place.

Was he any more annoyed than any manager would have been with any striker missing a clear chance?

Was he any more annoyed than any manager would have been with any striker missing a clear chance?

When Adebayor missed that chance, AVB threw his fist in so much anger that he could have punched Adebayor if he was nearby.:lol:

Will JD's determination for goal (think greed :D) stop Bale from getting his opportunities (I won't think greed :D)

If Dempsey is fit as well, it will be nice to have all our attacking options available again. Both Defoe and Dempsey had gone on a goal scoring run to help us previously. But Defoe only got 1 goal in his last 10 matches for us and needs to get back his goal scoring form. Defoe's ego must be hurting from the fact Bale has overtaken him in the goal scoring chart. Hope he will be fired up to get back his goal scoring form.

If Dempsey is fit as well, it will be nice to have all our attacking options available again. Both Defoe and Dempsey had gone on a goal scoring run to help us previously. But Defoe only got 1 goal in his last 10 matches for us and needs to get back his goal scoring form. Defoe's ego must be hurting from the fact Bale has overtaken him in the goal scoring chart. Hope he will be fired up to get back his goal scoring form.

Dempsey's definitely out of Sunday.

In America they've been talking about him being a doubt for their match against Costa Rica on 22/3.

That's your opinion. Kaboul was good and that is a good point about Gallas' wages. I am not so sure about how high his wages are now but for sure if he gets another year they won't be as high.

Kaboul was simply epic last season.

However it will depend on how he plays when he returns.

Defoe is back against Arsenal ?

----------------------------------------------

Defoe could return to face Gunners
March 1, 2013
By Kevin Palmer

Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe is set to return to action in Sunday's north London derby at White Hart Lane.

Defoe has been out since limping off with an ankle injury during the win at West Bromwich Albion at the start of February, but manager Andre Villas-Boas indicated that he was considering starting him in place out-of-form Emmanuel Adebayor against Arsenal.

"Jermain trained with the team these last two days, so hopefully he is going to be available for selection," Villas-Boas said.

"Tomorrow [Saturday] he will train once again, and he is definitely a big contender for the team. It is good to have him back."

Villas-Boas acknowledged that a win against the Gunners could be decisive in Tottenham's bid for a top-four finish, but stressed: "I don't think it [the top-four battle] will all be decided on what happens this weekend."

"A seven-point difference if we manage to win is still recoverable for a team like Arsenal. If it comes to a one-point difference, things get closer to us. It's all very tight still.

"We were glad last week to build a difference with Everton to nine points. It's still not enough, but we just have to keep going.

"We are on a good run of form and approach this game in a more confident manner than Arsenal. We had a good month in February, and we want to extend that until mid-April as that will mean we can reach our objectives."

He said it would be "tremendous" for Spurs fans if they could finish above Arsenal, adding: "The rivalry is fantastic. There is a demand to have success in this fixture - it means a lot to everyone in north London. It is a special game.

"We have to play this game with lots of emotion, and emotion will decide this game rather than any tactical preparation."

A defeat to Arsenal towards the end of last season sparked a collapse in form that ultimately cost Tottenham, then managed by Harry Redknapp, a place in the Champions League.

And Villas-Boas said: "I think that serves as an example for these players of what can happen."

--------------------------------

No. Defoe won't start. Everything we know about AVB suggests he won't start.

I think this will be like last year's WHL derby when we were a bit lucky to win. We were more solid, the more coherent and cohesive team, but they did trouble us a lot. Holtby will love it, I hope he doesn't get overexcited and get sent off somehow.

I know it sounds weak but I'd take a draw. That will keep us well on track and last seasons defeat to them completely deflated us. If we lose this that could happen again and would be disastrous. I think it will be 2-2.

Ah feck its getting closer.......

Perhaps we should treat our opponents on sunday the same way a norfolk farmer would treat a tresspasser....

A few jabs up the bum for Wenger with a pitchfork..and as he scuttles away with his tail between his legs and a nice hearty rendition of..... GET ORF MY LAND!!!!!!

I'd be perfectly fine with a draw. I don't think we've been performing that well as a team, esp when it comes to creating team chances, and our CMs have been pretty iffy while Arse's attack is one of the most suited for passing around high pressure. I'd also be slightly worried that a victory in a game everyone's calling 'the Decider' would help us lose our focus afterwards, when victory here guarantees absolutely NOTHING (obviously I still want us to win most of all, I just don't think a draw is the end of the world either because it keeps the tension up and denies Arsenal the underdog mentality).

Back