• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wigan - Official OMT**

so is this Krancjar in a middle three with Modric beside him and parker sitting or more of a 4-4-1-1 and Kranjcar on the right?

-------------Friedel
Walker - Kaboul - King - Benny
Hoilett - Modric - Parker - Marin
---------Carroll - Rodallega

Subs: Cudicini, Saha, Bale, Nilmar, Rose, Dawson, Sandro

wow our bench is incredibly weak offensively, if we need a goal/creativity our only option is Pienaar. I have a bad feeling about this game, really hope we break them down early.

I consider myself to be pretty familiar with our academy and I have to say I've never heard of him... obviously first time in the 1st squad right?

Bit disappointed. If they were going to pick a Reserve forward I would have hoped Coulibaly would have got the chance for a place on the bench.

Will be Kranjcar on the right imo. Small chance of it being Bale but they're all likely to be drifting around anyway.

Friedel; Assou-Ekotto; King; Kaboul; Walker; Bale; Modric; Kranjcar; Parker; Van der Vaart; Adebayor

Subs: Cudicini; Rose; Dawson; Livermore; Sandro; Pienaar; Lancaster

KRANJCAR!!!!!

I'm really liking the look of that lineup. It's got everything really. Kranjcar can overlap with Walker all day. Call me optimistic, but i think were good for 4 or more today

Wigan team v Tottenham: Al Habsi, Boyce, McCarthy, Caldwell, Figueroa, Moses, Watson, Stam, Beausejour, Gomez, Di Santo.

Back