• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wigan - Official OMT**

This board should, and will self destruct if we fail to get our first win in the PL (at the 3rd attempt) since it opened for business.

COYMFS!!!!

I didn't think mine had any commentary for a minute there, but it's on now.

I was all set to say "my word" every couple of minutes, and describe the action I had already seen to myself whilst offering very little in the way of insightful analysis so I wasn't missing out.

Sweet.. The good ol' camera angle O:)

hanzala_normal.JPG

I'd just like to say for the record, that if Wigan sit back, and if Bale comes inside, we will have no width and will struggle to break them down centrally for 97 minutes

then someone will go wide and we'll go WOAH LOOK AT THAT!

The camera angle must be an omen from the gods. We're gonna win. At least I'll be able too see what's actually happening.

Bale already looks to be playing a bit centrally... I'd just at least like him to start on the left...

Back