• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wigan - Official OMT**

Every time GDS has played on the right, he's almost always looked utter brick. He can't play there in a 4-4-2.

As for Rodallega not being in the squad:

Wigan substitutes: Pollitt, Gohouri, Jones, McArthur, Crusat, Sammon, Rodallega.

so is this Krancjar in a middle three with Modric beside him and parker sitting or more of a 4-4-1-1 and Kranjcar on the right?

you just know it'll be kranchie on the right.

Harry will stick with what he fancies.. and thats a 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 (depending on what you count VdV)

I like it. Seems balanced to me. Pace and skill on the left in Bale/BAE and more of the same on the right with Kranchie/Walker.

Most of us on here seem to think Modric's a better playmaker from deep and i reckon Harry feels the same. I think we'll see more than a few goals today. Honestly don't know why i'm feelin so positive either... COYS

....................... Friedel ..................
Walker ..... Kaboom .. King ..... Benny
Kranchie .... Parker .. Modric ..... Bale
................... VdV .. Ade ................

5-0 Spurs. VdV x2, Ade, Kranjcar, Parker

Harry's such a twunt - trying to compensate for the inexcusable loss of the sexy beast Charlie by starting hottie Niko tonight.

Bastard.

Back