• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland OMT like ***

Alderweireld getting ripped by Defoe and slightly fortunate to avoid adding to his penalties conceded this season, maybe it's something about playing against teams which play in red and white stripes.

Very lacklustre performance from us so far. Someone needs to kick some spark into the players at half time!

fudgeing hell we could not possibly get any fudgeing narrower in attack. whats fear of wide open spaces called again? do our players suffer from it? its insane trying to drive through millimeter gaps all the time. doing my fooking head in.

they said that Rose has a knock.

I've been saying for months that we need a more like for like replacement for Rose than Davies

that was really poor. i guess when you look at our line up you dont fall off your chair when you see we're not winning 5-0, but by the same token there must be more in the squad than this. if we were away at chelsea or city it'd be one thing, but this is sunderland. sunderland!

lets hope we can sort it out for the second half.

We don't have anyone dictating the play in midfield, it's like we lack a central midfield going forward. Alli playing too far up, it seems, and Mason just doesn't look up for it so far.

Back