• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland OMT like ***

We look exactly like a team where we are in the league...17th.

Exeter scored 3 against these, but as yet I dont think we have registered a shot on target. We look average at best

That said, Sunderland look like they're playing in 5th gear - as best as they can. we dont look out of 2nd yet

I'm more confident in this game with Son and Alli supporting Kane, rather than Lamela and Dembele

We look exactly like a team where we are in the league...17th.

Exeter scored 3 against these, but as yet I dont think we have registered a shot on target. We look average at best
This is the concern. Our performances look about right for a team in and around the relegation spots. Fragile, poor in possession, lacking in ideas, not much creativity and lacking cutting edge. I'm a bit surprised to be honest.

forgot chadli is playing. im sure a goal in the 90th minute will mask another obscure ghost like performance though. waste.

Is Son right or left footed? He's taken two free kicks with his right but, before Walker came close, was shaping up to take that horrendous short corner with his left

Watching this is making me angry. Chadli not in the game, Kane coming too deep. All Pushing on too much leaving the midfield outnumbered.

But Davies!!!! I can't stand him. Shows Lens inside to shoot with no pressure. Loses lens again with no pressure to set Defoe off to hit the post. But in 1 on 1's he gets muscled off the ball every time or gives it away.

No wonder we look devoid of ideas in possession - absolutely zero movement in front of the ball.
In general the pace of this game suggests that the year is 1985 rather than 2015.

Back