• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland OMT like ***

My view so far - Sunderland is far more hungry and our players need to drag themselves into this game. Expected far more from Chadli, Alli and Kane.

i thought Sunderland were supposed to be really really sh!t?

They are that's the problem.
Also aren't Stoke, another team we didn't beat, bottom of the league?

There is plenty of time to try and sort this out today, but its not looking all that rosy so far. We just unfortunately don't look a very good side. Eriksen being out probably isn't helping.

Dier is looking a bit lost/rabbit in the headlights again, nowhere near as imposing and assured as he was against Everton.. Come on Eric. Mason has been sloppy too.

I think our coach broke down, and to get the game on we put 11 of our fans on the pitch in place of the missing team. They are playing like they don't know each other.

lloris seems to have ZERO authority. It's happened even back in Caulker days at centre half, youd think an easy 'keeper' shout would be enough to relieve pressure only for the defender to hoof it clear instead back to the opposition.

We look exactly like a team where we are in the league...17th.

Exeter scored 3 against these, but as yet I dont think we have registered a shot on target. We look average at best

We are brick, our build up play is so slow its unreal. When ever we look like we could do something we take to much time and they end up packing the box.

Back