• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

I'm not angry, not sure why you think I am.
Just get disappointed and sad when people post junk, because they can only wortk with narrow minded pre-misconceptions, and not be able to analyse what is in front of them

I'll get on with seeing the game plan for what it is, and leave other posters to go pole vaulting to conclusions.

I dont believe Harry Redknapp sent his team out with instructions to hoof it to Defoe and Saha. Especially against League 2 defenders who are only good at heading away hoof balls. Its their bread and butter and Harry knows it.
The reality is when our centre halfs have the ball they have no one to pass it to because of the way we are set up and the way the opposition are closing up down. So they just hoofing it because there's nothing on.

Before the game they showed a clip of Harry, he said:

"They try to kid ya, the ball's still round, its still eleven v eleven, you still pass to your own players and you'll be alright"

They went back to the studio and Keane said "he's right, the top managers keep it simple, when I made my debut for Forest, Clough told me just to pass to a player in my team"

They all laughed and agreed and said yeah, just pass to your own players, that's all you need to do.

First minute we lay it back to Kaboul and he launches it 50 yards down the middle for Defoe to "fight" for
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it

Awful, and that is not an instruction from Harry because he eventually got up and b*ll*cked them for it

yep
suddenly two premier league players had a jedi mind trick played on them by Obi Wan Freeman

because its a fudging good practice match to trial formations that might be employed elsewhere, against a type of opposition that we can beat using the players on the pitch today.

doing it agaoinst Chelski away might be a tad more risky, wouldn't you think?

I don't buy that. We should be able to combat this style. We've had enough practise against Stoke and Bolton over the years.

And what the fudge is Yoda doing on the vodafone advert?!

Can this get any fudging worse?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

fudge YOU LUCAS

Right, that half is done with. Lets get on with this, control the ball a bit more, be a bit more intelligent with it and we'll win. 3-0. COME ON YOU SPURS!

Not pretty, but it was never going to be. Shows again how much Modric means to our fluid style of play, we have noone who comes near filling his role in our team (and our success). Even with 5 men in midfield (at times) against Stevenage we cannot produce anything near what we can do with the Croatian wizard on against Premiership opposition. Kick Modric in the shin repeatedly until he signs a lifetime contract. Now stick Lennon on, and let's destroy them down the flanks.

And the pitch is really nice, isn't it?

Back