• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

Serious question:

Why are we (Football Royalty), changing our formation and game plan against these part-timers?
Should it not be the other way around?](*,)

Really don't understand football sometimes.

Lol why so angry? Why take it so personally? Dawson is a great squad player, just not my first choice. Harry agrees it seems. And yes I do think Dawson affects the way we typically play. It is his default approach to hit long diagonal balls.

I'm not angry, not sure why you think I am.
Just get disappointed and sad when people post junk, because they can only wortk with narrow minded pre-misconceptions, and not be able to analyse what is in front of them

I'll get on with seeing the game plan for what it is, and leave other posters to go pole vaulting to conclusions.

skin.png

Serious question:

Why are we (Football Royalty), changing our formation and game plan against these part-timers?

Although I agree, and im a big advocate of 'let the opposition worry about us - fudge em' set pieces could be an issue as we have a fairly shortish team.

Before the game they showed a clip of Harry, he said:

"They try to kid ya, the ball's still round, its still eleven v eleven, you still pass to your own players and you'll be alright"

They went back to the studio and Keane said "he's right, the top managers keep it simple, when I made my debut for Forest, Clough told me just to pass to a player in my team"

They all laughed and agreed and said yeah, just pass to your own players, that's all you need to do.

First minute we lay it back to Kaboul and he launches it 50 yards down the middle for Defoe to "fight" for
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it

Awful, and that is not an instruction from Harry because he eventually got up and b*ll*cked them for it

national humiliation

We have been bad. But this is not an easy game, Stevenage's only chance is to make it a battle, and they've done that. We have been sucked into that. The 3-5-2 has epically failed.

Wouldn't say it's humiliation. That was the Goons :ross:

Lennon on second half, width & balance on the right, and FFS get Bale wide again. Then just PLAY FOOTBALL and stop hoofing, and we'll be fine.

Personally I'd bench Dawson or Kaboul and Defoe.

And play Kranjcar in the middle with Parker and Livermore.
Have front 3 of Bale, Saha and Lennon.
Destroy them on the wing with pace. Use Kranjcar to keep the ball and dictate play.

Serious question:

because its a fudging good practice match to trial formations that might be employed elsewhere, against a type of opposition that we can beat using the players on the pitch today.

doing it agaoinst Chelski away might be a tad more risky, wouldn't you think?

Before the game they showed a clip of Harry, he said:

"They try to kid ya, the ball's still round, its still eleven v eleven, you still pass to your own players and you'll be alright"

They went back to the studio and Keane said "he's right, the top managers keep it simple, when I made my debut for Forest, Clough told me just to pass to a player in my team"

They all laughed and agreed and said yeah, just pass to your own players, that's all you need to do.

First minute we lay it back to Kaboul and he launches it 50 yards down the middle for Defoe to "fight" for
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it
Then Daws did it
Then Kaboul did it

Awful, and that is not an instruction from Harry because he eventually got up and b*ll*cked them for it

Good spot. It's incredible how often the dull clich?®s of football folk - like Clough and Keane - actually turn out to be absolutely spot-on.

Despite everything we've done this season, we've still got the worst knee jerking macarons supporting our team ](*,)

We're in trouble here. Happy to get to HT level. HR will have to earn his money in the break, please revert to 4-4-2 and cut down on the hoofing

Back