• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

i'm not overly keen on the last 10 minutes or so. if they could nick one then its game on. would love to see us try and step it up a notch and kill this one off.

it would be a shame to go 3 games without a goal from open play too.

Oh Jesus H Christ, here comes Poorlinho

Did you see him duck out of a challenge against Sunderland? Good job Danny Graham missed... watch this guy and see if he bottles key challenges or not compared to Dembele...

He also had an assist wrongly ruled out, who cares.

He is still young and with all the hype around him any youngster would get abit carried away. He will hopefully develop a better sense of decision making.

Hope so, he has to be more rounded in the role he plays.

Which of course he has the ability to do

This peformance is much improved from first leg....Lamela is part of a decent display thus far.....that dribble in the opening few mins where he shanked the shot....tell me who else can take on 2-3 players like that?

1 of the SU players just done 3 of ours players with ease.

Very good performance from Lamela, good to see. Townsend on to do what he does best? Score a pen?

Do other fans dislike their own players to the point they would constantly slate them even though they have not played and wish they wouldn't come on the pitch or is it just our fans? fudging ridiculous.

1 of the SU players just done 3 of ours players with ease.

in our squad? Kane Andros & Lamela.... Lennon hasnt done this for ages.

Your fellow spurs...so not trying to rub you up the wrong way.

Its just I think the boy has incredible talent and if we are patient and develop him the right way I think we will have a worldie on our books....

Thats not to say he isnt frustrating at times....but I reckon it wont be long until our fans are happy to pay the entrance fee just to see him play!

Back