• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

I do love the comments where would we be without Kane and erisken.... We would struggle with 9 players every game

Seriously though, where would anyone be without their beat players

Haven't noticed Lamela holding on to it for too long once. He's been quite good and his pressing superb.

3 times he stood still and let them take the ball off of him. It's as if he see's an opposition player and forgets what to do.

So am i right in thinking they will need to score 2 goals to send it to extra time but if it stays the same we win on away goals?

A shame Kane hasn't looked up, 3 times the pass option has been better. But he wants a goal, can't blame him.

Seriously I am not a Dembele hater I am just not seeing him having the fantastic game every one else is. Blimey he just made a great forward run there pity it came to nothing.
As for Lamela he is another of those frustrating players we have flashes of brilliance followed by 80 minutes of mediocrity

Paul Robinson may look like Stan Laurel but his analysis was spot on.

Dembele and Stambouli bossed that first half. Squeezed the life out of the blades and broke up everything.

3 times he stood still and let them take the ball off of him. It's as if he see's an opposition player and forgets what to do.

This exactly. The fact he does the same thing game after game after game after game makes me think that, unfortunetly, he just wont improve.

Say what you like about Lamela, but I feel we just look a better team with him in it.

This peformance is much improved from first leg....Lamela is part of a decent display thus far.....that dribble in the opening few mins where he shanked the shot....tell me who else can take on 2-3 players like that?

Say what you like about Lamela, but I feel we just look a better team with him in it.

Always feel like something positive will happen when he's around the ball, not just on it.

Love his attitude, he will only continue to get better for us.[/QUOTE]

This exactly. The fact he does the same thing game after game after game after game makes me think that, unfortunetly, he just wont improve.

Eriksen has had a similar display but is not getting any comments purely because of his wonder free kick.

Back