• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

This peformance is much improved from first leg....Lamela is part of a decent display thus far.....that dribble in the opening few mins where he shanked the shot....tell me who else can take on 2-3 players like that?

I agree wholeheartedly with the post, but Dembele. ;)

This peformance is much improved from first leg....Lamela is part of a decent display thus far.....that dribble in the opening few mins where he shanked the shot....tell me who else can take on 2-3 players like that?
Kane?

But erisken impacts the game even when playing badly

Lamella has a long way to go in my opinion to be given that kind of slack

It's amazing how much love Lamela gets when the likes of Chadli last season and Townsend this season gets so much stick for doing more than what Lamela does.

Ok ok you feckers!

Yes jesus aka Kane can take on 2-3 players....

just saying he's one of the few.

Anyone else think Sheffield United look like a team from the 90s ? Everyone of their players and even clough with his collar up like some 90s fan.

Oh Jesus H Christ, here comes Poorlinho

Did you see him duck out of a challenge against Sunderland? Good job Danny Graham missed... watch this guy and see if he bottles key challenges or not compared to Dembele...

Am I the only one that think Kane has been poor, selfish play has potentially cost us goals.

Needs to pass more
He is still young and with all the hype around him any youngster would get abit carried away. He will hopefully develop a better sense of decision making.

Back