• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Great first half, though dropped deep late on. Lets hope we aren't too gassed.

Dempsey needs to get into the game more.

If it stays as it for 15-20 minutes they will pour forward, will have a great chance to score on the counter

Little worried about their 3 strikers on the bench, the 'hairdryer' and us starting to drop deeper or doing a Spurs but we've put in an outstanding performance in this half and I hope we can keep it going for as long as possible. The players have played so well.

Man utd will get given a penalty in this game to even that out I GUARANTEE it.

Not getting too excited, in fact i am even more nervous and we are 2-0 up for GHod sake. Fergie will do what he did last time his team were 2-0 down to us at half time, he'll overload with strikers/attackers and go all out attack. For our sake, i hope we can add a third whilst breaking on the counter.

Rooney will come on for kagawa i imagine, if RVP comes off he'll be replaced by Welbeck i imagine, that would be two subs who can drift across the whole pitch as well as adding more finishing.

Dawson coming on might not be too bad.

Spurs 2 United 5 leaps to mind.

As does Mwauuuhahahahahahahahahahahahahah, fudgers!

But I know one will shield me against disappointment while the other will murder me if we lose.

Which to go for? :-#

Brilliant, but we've been here before so I don't dare getting too excited yet. We're not making ManU look very good even though they should've had a pen. But feck'em, karma's a bitch. Vertonghen and Sandro very good so far, now keep it together for once! :)

Surely this performance will finally shut up all the AVB haters..

fudging brilliant, am buzzing but not too excited jut yet as still 45 to go...

1348938217005.gif

Surely this performance will finally shut up all the AVB haters..

fudging brilliant, am buzzing but not too excited jut yet as still 45 to go...

even if this ends 2-2, the AVB haters will ignore the first 45 and blame him for the result, despite the players themselves being the ones who choke.

Back