• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Im already bricktin myself

I really hope we have the belief and some strength in our mentality. This could be a win that really does wonders for us

just cant feel happy atm.... just keep reminding myself its utd away. foy, fergie, rooney. too many ****s there today

Away from home suits us much more (at the moment)

They will have pressure......but believe me we will have chances.......rape on the counter.

And foy keep your nose out.

Has Fergie gone into Foy's changing room to query the penalty??? You bet your arse he probably has!

1348938217005.gif

Taxi for Rio

No excitement yet, we will definitely get a penalty against us when Foy realises he should have given one earlier.

So the momentum will shift to them and we will lose.

Surely you've seen this film too many times since 1989 to think there will be some other magic ending where Rooney fails, RVP fails, Giggs fails, Scholes fails... it just doesn't end like that guys.

It seems like no one who plays in Dempseys position with this formation can get going, Sigurdsson and Dempsey have looked ineffective in the system. I hope though its just them getting used to how we play etc. It's probably why I'd like to see Dembele play there when Parkers fit.

was a smart run by Defoe.

Not seeing too much out of Dempsey but maybe i'm the only one. We're starting to drop back just a bit too deep but we've been deadly on the counter so it's been ok. Would like us to somehow keep a little more possession in the second half. Don't let them see so much of the ball

Didn't realise it at the time but that's a top run from Defoe to take Evans away from Bale.

Its the Reading Movement again but in reverse.

Defoe didnt want the ball but created the space for Bale. Same as Bale for Defoe against Reading.

Intelligence

just cant feel happy atm.... just keep reminding myself its utd away. foy, fergie, rooney. too many ****s there today

This. As the commentator rightly said, Spurs fans just thinking how fate will f#ck us over this season. Wont be conifdent unless in 92mins and still 2-0.
First 15/20 mins ater the break are massive. I fear Rooney coming on will be the catalyst. Prove me wrong Spurs, stay strong, another 45mins like that will do nicely.

Just stay strong Spurs and keep it tight

COYS

Back