• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

I can believe this..................I have to leave the game in a minute. Im going to a stag night...................MY STAG NIGHT !!!!!

After all these years, Im leaving a game like this.

Bloody stag night !! :)

If Gallas has to come off eventually and Verts in central, I fear the game will change alot. He's been fantastic going forward today.

If Gallas has to come off eventually and Verts in central, I fear the game will change alot. He's been fantastic going forward today.

We'd put Dawson in the centre surely? We don't have anyone left to play at lb.

Please please don't collapse, Spurs XI out there. COYS.

i can believe this..................i have to leave the game in a minute. Im going to a stag night...................my stag night !!!!!

After all these years, im leaving a game like this.

Bloody stag night !! :)

its your fudging stag night

sort it out

Utd are at 8 to win on betfair so I had to put a fiver on, just in case Foy realises what is going on

We were only one third through the game with Fergie time, and I'm not sure we have the mentality and am worried about Gallas' fitness

Back