• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

scaled.php

SSN saying game goes ahead

worried that Redknapp isn't there but with the Fog it could be anyone's game i feel

It might serve us well if it goes on with some fog in the stadium. I think it will slow down the pace which I think in the situation we are in with injuries/harry out favors us

:rolleyes:

at least we have our excuses piled nice and high should we lose

(not that that is gonna happen - Liverpool are brick, we aren't)

fudge it. We are at our best with our backs to the wall, with little expectation. Those scouse clams will turn up thinking the game has been won before they've kicked off.

With players like Dawson and Parker giving it their all, we can still turn this lot over. COYS!!!!!

Not sure quite how this game is really going to work. As the fog is from pictures right now the linesmen and ref are going to have a nightmare. They find it hard enough to make the correct decisions on the clearest of days.

Imagine an A-team van busts through the kop skids on to the pitch and Harry, Sandro, VdV, Kaboul, Lennon and Defoe all come out. Would be awesome

Someone photoshop it

I can't see Spurs coming away with less than a point today.

Then again, I can't see anything.

Get it? "Can't see?" Fog? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Back