• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Why the fudge are you all stressing?

King, Parker, Modric, Bale and Ade. <-- if they all play we have the heart of our side right there. Got as good a chance as ever, COYS. BELIEVE

SSN saying there are technical problems with the plane and several Tottenham directors are stranded at London City Airport

I think the game will be postponed, lots of heavy fog around the stadium

I want the game on. THe players could really prove a point tonight. Motivate yourselves, play a blinder; prove were worthy of 'challengers', cos at the moment it's just a decent half a season.

Just get it done.

well, if we get a win tonight, you cant say everyone hasn't done their jobs! not looking great at the mo but still a lot of good players out there tonight.

It's going to be real hard to get something of tonight's game, I'm afraid. We will hand Bale's arse to them, as he is our only real creative outlet. Hope Modric steps up and show what a goalscoring midfield machine he can be, and that Ade will make himself worthy of his wages tonight. I also think we will miss Lennon more than VdV, they only have to double up on our left, and all of our attacking play have to go through the middle. We really, really could do with more proper backups on our wingers.

Even if I'll await the confirmed line-up, heart says scrappy 1-2 win for us, but head says we'll be thoroughly beaten. I'll also bet my sorry arse that Carroll and Suarez is going to get at least one each, and a red card to us to top things off. Go prove me wrong, lads.

for fudge sakes man we're playing Liverpool not Barcelona

we have 4 of our regular back 5 with Dawson coming in for Kaboul, who has proven he is a solid defender when played alongside King. add to that Parker and quite possibly Livermore providing a solid core in the center of the midfield as well as having Luka, Bale and Aebayor to provide some quality when we are in possession.

yes we are under strength but we have enough about us to remain strong in defense whilst having 3 top top quality attacking players to cause them problems (plus either Krancjar or Saha who aren't bad options)

Why the fudge are you all stressing?

King, Parker, Modric, Bale and Ade. <-- if they all play we have the heart of our side right there. Got as good a chance as ever, COYS. BELIEVE

This!

We're going up there to get the win and we'll damn well do it! To dare is to do!

(Also that picture looks like hell has frozen over Liverpool)

Doubt it. It was a private charter just for him.........so strongly suspect they may well wait for him #-o

Ah, brick. Plane went tech.

Harry and directors missing game.

That, and all the players missing...............bet nothing gets mentioned about THAT on Sky

We do have some of our key players but Harry is the man that always motivates them to play well and I'm not so sure Bond can motivate the players the same way Harry does

scaled.php

Anfield.

Back