• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

i'm hoping that kid Lancaster gets a place on the bench

sooo replace Bentley with Lancaster? I'd be fine with that.. Honestly don't think we'll get to see either one in this game. Only subs Im betting we'll see are Livermore and hopefully Saha. Maybe Nelson if Daws or King get hurt (please no [-o<)

Sunderland 1-1 (way before MoN was there)
Norwich 1-1
Swansea 0-0
Blackburn 1-1
Stoke 0-0
Emirates Marketing Project - 1-1
Man Utd 1-1

games in which Liverpool have dropped points at home this season

brick just got real.

@stefanpape29: Coach just left the hotel. No Kaboul, Sandro, VDV, Lennon, JD.

Freidel
Walker. Dawson. King. Ekotto
Kranjcar. Parker. Modric. Bale
Adebayor. Saha

fudge me that's a strong side considering we're down to the "bare bones"

No Sandro?? Did the Yazoo bottle get its revenge? I see no Kaboul eitehr - was this due to the question of who would win in a fight - and both were equal??

Freidel
Adebayor. Saha

fudge me that's a strong side considering we're down to the "bare bones"

Bellamy and Saurez could murder that right hand side. Wigan created about 15 chances in 5 minutes at the end of the last game.

Eh? ah ok we're losing this then ffs.

ah it's not that bad

Freidel
Adebayor. Saha

with the exception of Krancjar id say that is a pretty strong side - and tbf i thought Krancjar looked pretty good against Wigan anyway. im still expecting not to lose this game

Back