• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Gotta say that with or without Suarez Liverfool are pretty average, yeah they've had some good results in cup games (albeit with the aid of a controversial penalty re bricky) but overall they really are desperately average.

Big game from Dawson needed tonight, coming back from long lay off never easy. I by no means think he is a bad player, but I would be one of those who genuinely thinks his long-ball tendencies disrupt the way we play, and that Suarez is exactly the kind of player who he needs to be careful with. But then again the truth is if everyone is fit he is no longer first choice, and he remains a good option who can definitely perform extremely well today. Bigger issue will be cutting off their balls into the box. Need to get tight on Bellamy to shut him out of the game....oh and we need to be ruthless!

Carroll's bound to score tonight - he's due a media tossfest after his supposedly great last performance...

This slating Dawson crap is total gonad*s. Dawson only looks good next to King. Walob a lot of crap being spouted on this thread tonight!

they really do think they're still huge title winning Liverpool and we re still brick midtable spurs don't they? I wonder how many seasons it will take of us finishing above them for it to sink in...

they really do think they're still huge title winning Liverpool and we re still brick midtable spurs don't they? I wonder how many seasons it will take of us finishing above them for it to sink in...

I don't think it'll ever sink in... You'll be waiting for a whole new generation of liverpool fans before you see it happen.

COYS

Liverpool want to drag the game back to the 70's, on and off the pitch. The only answer they have to pace and precision is brutality. Let's show them what footie in 2012 is all about.

Monkey trumps rat, 0-3.

I just found a gem in the RAWK forum. This was when we beat them 4-0 though, bear in mind.
Cant stand the tossers.
---------------------------

Well that was fudging brick.

Consolation is of course that this was the high point of their season, and the low point of ours.

In December when Adebayor is no longer looking to impress, King is injured, Van Der Vaart is turning when he feels like it, and Modric is angling for his January move, this will be the memory that keeps Spurs fans warm.

And hopefully by then it'll be some sad, soul-stirring, K-hole memory of mine from darker days.

Despite this, I have a real fear we are going to get totally tonked tonight.
Mid-week (ish)
North-West
Cold
Injuries
Opposition returning players
etc etc

COYS

Liverpool want to drag the game back to the 70's, on and off the pitch. The only answer they have to pace and precision is brutality. Let's show them what footie in 2012 is all about.

Monkey trumps rat, 0-3.

What has shocked me the last couple of years is just how dirty liverpool have become, not a good time to say it because people will think im just saying as we play them tonight. But i put liverpool up there with stoke as a dirty physical team, it is funny but the team is starting to resemble the place.

Rumours going round that Harry has missed his flight... i thought court finished early today... :ross:

Despite this, I have a real fear we are going to get totally tonked tonight.
Mid-week (ish)
its monday.
North-West
confused as to why this matters
Cold
Both sides have to play in it
Injuries
Apart from Kaboul, we're likely to play an even stronger side than the 4-0. Bale, VdV, Modric left right and center AM, with sandro and parker holding.
Opposition returning players
gerrard's the only one who didn't play against us last time.
etc etc???

on a side note, i'm excited to see what our bench will look like now that we've lost some of the dead weight.

i'm guessing:

Cudicini, Rose, Livermore, Gio, Nelson, Saha, Bentley?

Back