• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fussball Club Basel 1893 OMT **

That's true. I think im spitting the dummy out because if we just played a decent centre back we could possibly have avoided this whole mess.

Its just annoying too that our obvious lack of investment is going to come back and bite us on the fudging arse.

Agreed I hate knee jerking but the way we have played at the back makes me want to cry.

Dembele's been great. But what's wrong with Holtby!? Was hailed as the Messi of the Bundesliga yet plays like Michael Brown.

Every fudging week. 5 touches when 1 or 2 will do. Release it quicker spurs. Make them make the mistake!

The one thing we used to do so well under Harry.

That's true. I think im spitting the dummy out because if we just played a decent centre back we could possibly have avoided this whole mess.

Its just annoying too that our obvious lack of investment is going to come back and bite us on the fudging arse.

complete garbage.

Back