• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fussball Club Basel 1893 OMT **

WTF is it with UEFA and added time? We've had three goals, a substitution, Gallas down for at least two minutes, then his booking and they add a minute.

I can only think it's a failure of scouting, no way we should have started Gallas against an attack that fast

Yes I do partially blame Friedal and Gallas because with a combined age of over 75 they should be able to organise a defensive line. But we look in complete chaos every time Basel attack. Why does AVB persist in playing them together we have a mare every time they play as a unit. And people wanted Dawson sold at the start of the season.

Pass Moussa, pass!

OK to explain my thought process about playing Friedel and Gallas when you have Dawson, Caulker and Lloris available:

That half was fun, but we just don't look nearly good enough to win the UEFA Cup with this shower.

We won't beat Cheatski, Newcash etc. with this sort of performance.

We've been crap for months with Bale rescuing us and no strikers - I don't think we can get CL in the league and win this cup with the performances we've been putting in this year, not at all.

And I want CL money more than I want UEFA Cup success, as I want us to grow into a serious, serious team in Europe.

Basel have deserved their lead, as they showed much more enterprise than us,their running on and off the ball has been great. Of course hey have been helped by the fact that we have only played ten minutes of decent football for the whole half and only half our team look to be in any way remotely interested.t

Parker's career is fudging horror show.

I hate, hate the fact Gallas is playing. It fudging gripping my brick. Why take the competition seriously to play 150 year old goalie cb combo.

Parker is driving us forwar! our 2 chances have come because of him. But lets not let irrational hatred get in the way of facts

I was wrong about defensive choices for sure...I know that two oldies at the back is never good to the high line, but I thought being at home might make the diff. Benny's having a mate though his total lack of relationship with Holtby has something to do with it. Oh Scotty... COYS! Looks like a draw is on the cards...

How can we expect the players to put 100% in when the fans tonight haven't been arsed. Sounds like we're playing at their gaff all I can hear are their fans. Our players are getting booed when they're on the ball and I have heard 2 spurs chants all game

Back