• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Quoted the wrong post...

Yea, not quite sure why I'm being laughed at tbh. Quite common for DMs to be used at fullback (and quite successfully so). It means that rather than having two of our best players out of position, we've got two others out of position. I know it might be awkward but I'd rather that than adversely affect our attacking flow.

Last edited:
West Brom have Long Cox upfront. And both will be right up for it, as they're trying to get starting spots for Ireland in the Euros.

West Brom are playing fudging Fulop in goal though.

Hmmmm i very much doubt Gooner fans are happy with that team but still think they'll win. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are going 4-4-2 so they're going all out for it.

Just had a quick look at their forum and they're delighted with the team so what do i know.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Everyone wear your lucky boxers, socks, gstrings or whatever. We are going to bloody need it today

could someone pm me a watery river please, my usual haunt is not as overflowing as it usually is!

Let's just expect arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine to win. We just have to win ourselves. all that matters. If that means we are fourth then so be it. Just WIN

Just tell Bale to play LW and Sandro/Livermore can cover him at LB sometimes.

Get an early goal then the job is done.

Back