• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Andre Santos, Rosicky, Song, Coquelin, Benayoun, Gervinho, van Persie. Subs: Fabianski, Djourou, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Gibbs, Chamakh.

That team can be gotten at. They haven't won a game since Arteta got injured I think. Come on West Brom, give Roy a proper sending off!

Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Andre Santos, Rosicky, Song, Coquelin, Benayoun, Gervinho, van Persie. Subs: Fabianski, Djourou, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Gibbs, Chamakh.

That team can be gotten at. They haven't won a game since Arteta got injured I think. Come on West Brom, give Roy a proper sending off!

Pretty much all down to RvP isnt it. THe Arse defence looks weak with Jenkinson and Santos in for Sagna and Gibbs

I thought about that. The German league ended last weekend. Could we not have brought him back to play this game, or does that violate some silly rule? Kane has been out on loan and is on the bench today though.
We've most probably loaned him out until June 1st or whatever, without the opportunity to bring him back if we want to.

Bloody hell. Just noticed the bench:

Cudicini, Nelsen, Smith, Giovani, Defoe, Kane, Saha.

No King, Parker. 3 strikers on the bench. Gio could be a fourth.

Hodgson: " Hi Arsene. Where would you like us? Do you want me to bend over for you today? Yeah? Ok...hold..on. Gently ease yourself in..there you go.

West Brom are playing fudging Fulop in goal though.

Hmmmm i very much doubt Gooner fans are happy with that team but still think they'll win. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are going 4-4-2 so they're going all out for it.

Bloody hell. Just noticed the bench:

Cudicini, Nelsen, Smith, Giovani, Defoe, Kane, Saha.

No King, Parker. 3 strikers on the bench. Gio could be a fourth.

Look at the Fulham bench!:

12 Stockdale
14 Senderos
28 Briggs
10 Kasami
15 Gecov
17 BH Riise
42 Trotta

That Arsenal team is terrible, RVP aside. Hopefully we see the pre-February Rosicky too and then maybe WBA could cause an upset.

Back