• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea *** OMT

Pleased for Townsend - the hate that would have poured out for him had he missed would have been unbearable.

Townsend !!!

****, 3 in a half ... but not from the side we thought when the Chavs from the shed started the scoring !

COYMFS !!!

Please come out for the second half the same team. We look like the good old Spurs in that half.

WTF just happened!?!!!

We even have balls against the big teams now!?

C O Y M F S

I don't know how to deal with this now

Will we actually hold on!?

Is there a chance we are all still ****ed from last night and just dreaming it ?

Dream you say?? I need to revisit my original post. ****e, did my back in throwing (tradition) my little girl up in the air after we score - 2 goals too quick for my back haha

Stunning scoreline. But now we will see what these players are made of. Do they have the balls to win in !

He's penalty record is superb for us 4/4 I think?

I like the lad even if I do not think he is good enough for us going forward. Pleased he scored and he really does put so much effort in which I always respect. I have had to put up with so many average players who just did not care so credit to the lad.

Stunning scoreline. But now we will see what these players are made of. Do they have the balls to win in !

Well they've talking about our fitness so hopefully our brain also keeps ticking. 3 Spurs youth players scoring, feckin love it!

All I can say is....wow. Whatever happens in the second half (and I suspect something scary is about to happen), I'm proud of the lads for the first half, for the brilliant way they kept their heads up and kept going. Also, well done Phil Dowd for actually giving a penalty against Chelsea. =D>

Wow. Please keep going, lads. Please. [-o<

**** me. Unbelievable performance.
That tempo.
Chadli, Kane and Bentaleb playing out of their skins.
Rose so good going forward.
Eriksen starting to come into the game as we have more space.
Walker very good early on.
Fazio really proving himslef.

Back