• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea *** OMT

I hold my hands up. Having looked at the teams i thought we were going to get torn apart today and when they went one nil up i feared the worst. Fair play to the lads we stayed in the game, have been competitive and have done brilliantly to take control. I hope we are able to hold on in the 2nd half. If we do this could be a massive result that could really give the players belief for the 2nd half of the season.

COYS!

Are we really watching us scoring for fun v the best team in the land at the end of the second half ? My word, magnifico !

BUT, a second half still yet to come. Be mindful, I keep being wary since way back when, we were 3-0 up at The Lane v manyoo, then losing it 5-3 in the days of Fergie's babes. Let's sew this one up early on in the second half purrrlease.

Sounds crazy but we all know that we need a 4th if we are going to win this. Just hope Poch does'nt play "holding on for 45 mins". It wont work.

im not going to be able to handle the second half. just serve up the most boring non-event in the history of football that flies by without incident. not too hard is it? [-o<

Crazy half, but Mourinho teams never roll over, massive 45. This is the game, the one that acts as a catalyst, win this and the lads will be buzzing.

COYS!!!!

Crazy half, but Mourinho teams never roll over, massive 45. This is the game, the one that acts as a catalyst, win this and the lads will be buzzing.

COYS!!!!

Interesting thing is though, we will hopefully show our fitness for one, and secondly Chelsea's strength is getting ahead and locking up the game to control it. If we had gone 2-0 down we would have been in a terrible position...as we would against any team but against Chelsea it would have been even worse.

It's not often they have to chase a game and leave space. Their game is about strength and control. Having to up the tempo and leave gaps in behind isn't going to be something they will like. If Eriksen can keep finding Rose, Townsend, Walker and Chadli with runs in behind on the break we could be ok, and hopefully our fitness will allow us to keep doing that.

I can easily see Cheatski scoring again, and at 3-2 we will go into full panic mode and Spurs it up.

Mourinho will have told Phil Dowd all about the need to balance up the penalty when Hazard or Oscar dive in a few minutes' time.

Are we really watching us scoring for fun v the best team in the land at the end of the second half ? My word, magnifico !

BUT, a second half still yet to come. Be mindful, I keep being wary since way back when, we were 3-0 up at The Lane v manyoo, then losing it 5-3 in the days of Fergie's babes. Let's sew this one up early on in the second half purrrlease.

I was at the 3-0, 3-4 vs 10 man Emirates Marketing Project... I know the pain.

If only Lennon were fit. I'd love to see him on the break vs Chelsea chasing the game.

Is Bale back from his loan yet?

Scorers are all .. home grown and English ??? My word !

Was just about to post this. What a half for them that must've been.

Now with us being Spurs and Chelski being, well, Chelski, this game is far from over. Second half will give us a strong indication of what these kids really are made of.

Chelski will surely come out all guns blazing, looking for a quick goal. If we can deny them a goal in the first 20 mins or so, this can get really interesting.

COYS!!!

Back