• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Blackburn United - OMT

Rose is the better player, can people stop this stupid BAE ****sucking flimflam

Currently Rose has exactly the same problem as Walker, his final delivery is lacking.

So no, rose is not currently better then bae, in the future he has the potential to be.

Good half. Still think we are going to need another goal early in the second half just to calm any nerves (mine included).

Sandro has been absolutely immense. Absolute monster in central midfield. Great work.

Ade swapping shirts at HT ? gotta larf

Great first half by us, barca-esque possession stats, chances on goal, post, xbar.

I'd be happier if we get our goal or three - we are zinging it around some. Just loving sandro, showing end of last season form, MONSTER !!!

Rose is the better player, can people stop this stupid BAE ****sucking flimflam

I'll have a line of whatever you're snorting. Its obviously bloody good
:lol:
Seriously though, you couldn't say it on this performance, because he has not in any way shape or form got close to being comparable with BAE

Sandro, absolutely superb. VDV & Modric also playing well and much happier playing further forward. Harry, well done for 4-4-1-1 with the right personnel FINALLY. Only two downers are Ade, who is very wasteful, and Walker who is both wasteful and not looking comfortable at the back.

A well deserved lead, but we're not really playing any better or worse than in recent games and we know how they turned out. We need to put this to bed.

Rose better than BAE? Ridiculous. Decent squad player but even then needs to find some final third ability because he has shown very little despite the acres of space available to him.

Calm down lads; Only 1-0.
Doesn't matter how we played, 1-0 is the score and that's what matters.

Sandro and Modric have been great.
Take Bale off and put Giovani Dos Santos on.

sadly for all of the possession he has had, he has squandered every opportunity to put in a decent or telling cross, or even pass to a teammate.

In his infrequent defensive duties he has miscontrolled or squandered possession on 2 or 3 occasions and had to make last ditch tackles to get the ball back.

I would say that in this half he has played well below BAE's average game.
Yet I still feel safe with him there, nothing glaringly bad or resulted in unnecessarily putting us under pressure.

That was the Sandro we all know. Brilliant.

Who was shouting in that first half? It sounded like either Sandro (his kung fu clip) or Joe Jordan. What you lot reckon?!

Rose has done nothing to suggest he's better than BAE. He hasn't even had the chances yet.

I would estimate that he must have had between 7 and 10 opportunities to cross or pass into their box, and he hasn't found one Spurs player yet.

How much does he need in the way of chances?

Playing well. Please just get one or two more and make it safe. Sandro is an absolute beast on days like today.

On an unrelated note, lovely highlights of the West Ham 4-3 game on my stream at half time. That Stalteri goal may still be my favourite last minute strike ever.

Half time thoughts

Blackburn are playing 343 so our wide players have freedom, so Bale and Lennon MUST stay wide

At our wide freekicks we only get 2 or 3 players into the box against their 6 defenders, which is criminal

Why win and take wide freekicks if you're not going to get anyone up to attack it? Very strange

Sandro has been awesome

Back