• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Blackburn United - OMT

When games are as they are today, it does make you think imagine if we had Bale playing as he was when he first broke through at left back. Shame because we could have given Pienaar a go. Maybe Gio.

Right now I just want to win.

Lennon looks hungry even if he hasnt done everything right, he is not hiding, I love watching lennon play.

Calm down lads; Only 1-0.
Doesn't matter how we played, 1-0 is the score and that's what matters.

Sandro and Modric have been great.
Take Bale off and put Giovani Dos Santos on.

4669812732_5407c2534c_z.jpg

Attachments

• 4669812732_5407c2534c_z.jpg
    4669812732_5407c2534c_z.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 2
I really can see Sandro doing the Makelele role for Madrid, or Yaya for Barca or Albertini for Milan over 300 games.

Actually I don't think this performance is ANY different to recent performances at all. The tempo is about the same.

I completely disagree. Previous games our passing has been pedestrian and our movement has been pretty non existent. Both the tempo of our game and movement has been alot better in this half than i've seen in a while. I hope we keep it up.

I don't think you can criticise Parker's performance in the final third against Sandro's. Exactly how many goals has Sandro scored? Assists?

Rose's is delivery is poor, especially considering he is meant to be a winger. Walker's is poor also. So is Ekotto's. Our crossing from full back positions is absolutely woeful, which is a problem considering we use them so much going forward.

Rose isnt meant to be a winger. One of the best things Harry has done since being at SPurs was telling Rose that he was a LB. And I also wouldnt say that Rose's final ball today is any worse than Lennon's at the same stage of his career

And Walker's delivery is better?

That wasn't what the discussion was about though, was it?

and yes it is, but not by much.

Lennon surrendering the ball to Walker in the last 1/4 of the pitch is tantamont to kicking the ball out.

Walkers invitation to Hoilett to have a run on goal (by shepherding the ball away from touch and into his path) was risible in the extreme.

Our crossing in the game hasn't been the best apart from Lennon.

Vdv 6 crosses, 1 accurate cross
Lennon 4 crosses, 3 accurate cross
Bale 4 crosses, 0 accurate cross
Walker 3 crosses, 0 accurate cross
Rose 3 crosses, 1 accurate cross
Sandro 1 cross, 0 accurate cross

Two simple improvements. One, faster passing, higher tempo. Two, more movement off the ball. Some thing don't change Walker cannot cross, or go past a man and is also a defensive liabilty. But so far, so good.

yep, even when we spent 3 minutes going from left wing to right, 30 yards out, it was quick one and two touch, and because it was so fast it moved their defence around.

then we did work the space the ref pulls it up for a FK in our favour :lol:

playing some good stuff, we really need some more for confidence, for the GD, for the crowd... for some real belief.

I think before half time it said we had only had 2 shots on target

We dominated hugely

But only 2 pots on target is poor; we can't exactly expect to be 4-0 up with only 2 pots on goal!

Back