• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

Right I'm up nice and early for the trip to Villa Park, up the Spurs! Very excited about today, could be monumental if we pull off a result against a very poor side.

Enjoy the game chaps

Good luck mate! Hope the boys turn out a performance that makes the trip worthwhile.. sing your heart out.

COYS!

I dont care how we win these last 2 games, scrappy, undeserved, own goals etc.............we just have to win them !!! Please Spurs, we have been given a massive "get out of jail" here, dont blow it.

Villa will be pooing themselves and the fans will be straight onto McLeish's back so we need to tear into them early and if we get an early goal they will crumble. They simply dont have the backbone or players to respond. They are an dreadful team.

Of course, never underestimate Spurs ability to make them look like Barcelona today !

Getting nervous about this one now. We really need a win!

Same team as last time I would say, just go out and fudging do it!

Motivating the players has never been as easy as today.

You want to play in the Champions League? Go and get it.

100% Spot On

HR cant have an easier team talk to do. These players who's be-all and snd-all is playing in the CL, step up to the plate. Bale,Modric,etc; you dont need to move to get it now, you can have it at WHL by winning the next 2 games.

Your destiny is now in your own hands

COYS

This . Villa are basically safe with a 3 point gap & big goal diff with the others below having fairly tough games, they have half the youth team playing at the moment + they are brick anyway so no excuses for not getting the win today & I believe we will get it. COYS!!!

This . Villa are basically safe with a 3 point gap & big goal diff with the others below having fairly tough games, they have half the youth team playing at the moment + they are brick anyway so no excuses for not getting the win today & I believe we will get it. COYS!!!

Really? I thought they had a few more 1st teamers back now

Ok this was stickied way too fudgein early

I bet it was Diego fudgein Maradona wasnt it? arrrrrghhhhhhhhh

Stayed in the Belfry last night

Just had a full English

Must win.....lets end St Totteringhams day

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

Really? I thought they had a few more 1st teamers back now

I thought they were still having to use the young lads?? Also what's the situation with the 3 involved in the nightclub shananigans? They are still missing the likes of Bent & Dunne.

Back