• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

No.. he said it's 55 minutes to an hour before kick off. It's a gap of five minutes. It'll be posted when it is released, there is no need to ask.

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

Insert smiley here:
8-[

(just to show i'm joking!!)

Ian Danter talkSPORT ‏ @talkdants
#avfc side to face Spurs Given, Hutton, Cuellar, Dunne, Lichaj, N’Zogbia, Herd, Clark, Warnock, Ireland, Heskey - 1 change-Ireland 4 Agbon'r

Not sure if reliable..

Im happy with our team although Villa are so defensive. I mean theyre not even set up for the counter (Agbonlahor woulda played).

This is gonna be a scrappy 1-0 win.

I THINK 7-1 SPURS.

Ian Danter talkSPORT ‏ @talkdants
#avfc side to face Spurs Given, Hutton, Cuellar, Dunne, Lichaj, N’Zogbia, Herd, Clark, Warnock, Ireland, Heskey - 1 change-Ireland 4 Agbon'r

Not sure if reliable..

6 defenders then

And Heskey upfront instead of Agbonlahor :lol:

This is Redknapp's and the team's opportunity to erase the massive wobble they have had and reclaim 3rd spot.

I am really looking forward to this match!

COYS!!!!

Looking on the villa forums, they seem to think that Hutton is literally the worst player ever to play for them. This could be fun.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how i am looking forward to this!! lets hope the wife brings some beer home after work.

Back