• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Toon *** OMT

And sometimes it doesn't. I'd guess that Poch has a better idea of where he is in terms of fitness and integration.

He’s been here three months.

I would worry if he isn’t ready to start another league game.

Do any other clubs wait this long? - I honestly don’t know

He’s been here three months.

I would worry if he isn’t ready to start another league game.

Do any other clubs wait this long? - I honestly don’t know

I know that we have been poor this last month or so but I am not sure that Moura has shown anything in his appearances so far to warrant starting a crunch game.

I know that we have been poor this last month or so but I am not sure that Moura has shown anything in his appearances so far to warrant starting a crunch game.

It’s be 10 or so minutes - I missed the Brighton game so I can’t really comment on that.

Son/Kane/Lamela are out of form - hopefully will change tonight - why not try someone else?

Would have started Eriksen deeper instead of Sissoko and Moura further forward personally. Oh, would have started Toby and Rose too.

Should still have more than enough to win tonight.

Ah man, I feared that would be the team - too conservative for me. Eriksen in CM and Moura as an AM would have been more positive.

Anyways, COYS....

Back