• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Toon *** OMT

Squirting Powerade in your face, you're meant to DRINK IT!!! MAN CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT!
Worst eyeball shot ever.

(Actually, not quite. I know a girl who squirted Superglue into one of her eyes. She reached for her eye drops one hung over morning as her contact lenses were hurting...and picked up the wrong bottle. As to what possessed her to have Superglue next to her eye drops, I'll never understand.)

Worst eyeball shot ever.

(Actually, not quite. I know a girl who squirted Superglue into one of her eyes. She reached for her eye drops one hung over morning as her contact lenses were hurting...and picked up the wrong bottle. As to what possessed her to have Superglue next to her eye drops, I'll never understand.)
That a true story??? fuccccccccccxxk!

Nope, from Barcodes Daily itself:
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/new... Machine-united-wembley-stadium-game-14629234

The Magpies at one time were, technically speaking, unbeaten at Wembley for 50 years.

On the other hand, they haven’t won a major fixture there for 63 years - and counting.

Worst eyeball shot ever.

That a true story??? fuccccccccccxxk!
Yep, 100% true. I found out when she turned up to a hockey match wearing an eye patch. She's a somewhat dizzy blonde, nicknamed Baywatch as it happens. It hurt like hell and she went straight to the hospital for emergency eye surgery where they were, fortunately, able to cut out most of the glue. Took her a couple of months, but she's back to full vision now. NEVER KEEP YOUR SUPERGLUE NEXT TO YOUR EYE DROPS.

Lloris (C), Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane

Back