• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Toon *** OMT

If Son and Kane play well, it will be an easy win. If they keep up their recent form, it will be tough.

It’s be 10 or so minutes - I missed the Brighton game so I can’t really comment on that.

Son/Kane/Lamela are out of form - hopefully will change tonight - why not try someone else?

If it was November, I'd be tempted to agree. In the run in, I would rather put trust in players who have consistently delivered for us over the last couple of years.

At least the pitch will be better than the one we played on at Brighton which didn’t help anyone’s game from out side

Wanyama and Sissoko will be ok I think, the 4 ahead of them will be the key. We need our attacking players to do the business. I'd expect Eriksen to drop deep and knit it all together.

Eriksen is going to need to drop deep or we are never going to get the ball forward

For all we know, Eriksen could be alongside Victor and Sissoko in the 3 behind OR due to the lack of DM's it could be a return to the diamond that we employed when all we had was Dier earlier in the season.

This actually suited Sissoko when he played right side of the diamond although that usually worked best with Aurier at RB.

If it was November, I'd be tempted to agree. In the run in, I would rather put trust in players who have consistently delivered for us over the last couple of years.

There is no point having a squad if you are not using it no matter the time of year.

I would be interested to see minutes played for Sissoko v Lucus since Lucus signed

Hopefully I’m proved very wrong and we smash them

Ah man, I feared that would be the team - too conservative for me. Eriksen in CM and Moura as an AM would have been more positive.

Anyways, COYS....

You feared that specific team? With Sissoko starting? That's not a rational fear; the fact that it has come to pass notwithstanding. Stop eating cheese before bedtime.

For all we know, Eriksen could be alongside Victor and Sissoko in the 3 behind OR due to the lack of DM's it could be a return to the diamond that we employed when all we had was Dier earlier in the season.

This actually suited Sissoko when he played right side of the diamond although that usually worked best with Aurier at RB.
Yeah if it is a diamond or 4141 or something odd, fair enough if Sissoko is out of the danger zone, out of the way, but if he tries to get involved in the football in midfield? Sheez.

You feared that specific team? With Sissoko starting? That's not a rational fear; the fact that it has come to pass notwithstanding. Stop eating cheese before bedtime.
Er yeah it wasn’t rocket science - It was known Dier Dembele and Winks are injured and he’s played Sissoko plenty of times when needed....

As I'm banned from my local( The only place in town showing it) for punching a Gooner,here in the US, I could use a river , somebody PM me please

Back