• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester ***OMT

We're not playing badly. We've had good chances, and are breaking through time and time again. We've run all out of any sort of luck

That's it. We've just lost our defensive ability unfortunately. Both their goals pretty spectacular.

Eriksen and Alli have needed rotating since the internationals. Just not at the races imo.

Nonsense, we have been shocking and deserve to be losing 0-2.

Eriksen has been awful again. Him and Dier looked knackered and it's hardly surprising.

Can't keep wheeling out the same players over and over again.

Negative tinted spectacles there - we aren't playing well by any stretch but on the balance of play it'd be hard to say we should be behind let alone 2 down

Mahrez cutting inside on his left foot who'd of guessed. Awful defending.

We've normally bounced back fairly quickly after defeats but our recent form worries me, wheels could be coming off our season before the new year if we're not careful.

Massive 45 coming up.

if Poch is going to keep picking his favourites no matter what, we're going to have big big problems for the rest of this season.

Dier is so over rated. Been saying it for a while now.

He's had some great games this season but tonight he looks like a pub player.

Dele seems to have given up after the first 20 mins didn't go his way, he was doing ok til then. Eriksen the opposite, he started bad but got better as it went on.

I think that 2nd goal has killed us though, can't see any way back here because I'm not sure the players have it in them at this moent in time.

We need Harry to do it on his own and to stop defending like qunts, maybe we can salvage a point. What a disaster of a half.

Poch’s fault this time. Playing out of sorts and shattered players leads to a shambles like this. He talks about a large squad and then fails to use it. No way Both Alli and Eriksen should have started. Maybe neither. Poor poor poor.

Agree on Eriksen.nwe can't drop both though we need some potential spark otherwise it's Sissoko feeding Kane.

Eriksen. Been pony of late
Alli. Been real pony of late
Lloris. Pony most of season.
Kane. Geezer. But missing too many.
Sissoko. Is sissoko.
Rose. Doesn’t wanna be here.
Aurier. Not sure.
Verts. Looks lost without Toby.
Son. Hit and miss.
Sanchez. Can looks beastly and also brick at times.
Dier, just like his name.

All is not well in camp spurs methinks....

Turn back 5 months and completely different.

We are fudging useless. Am done, season is done. These players who are apparently attracting big clubs need to fudge off and move. Would take Son over Alli every day of the week.

Take it easy! Still a half to go. A defeat to Scum, draw at home to West Brom, and being down to Leicester at half time doesn't qualify as a catastrophe in my book. We need to pick ourselves up though, hopefully fast, hopefully in the second half.

Poor form? more like having the ump, if there was a prime example of a player who's heads are in the clouds due to his hype, Alli is it.

Yes poor form

I honestly don't get our supporters sometimes even though it happens every single time a player has a bad run or the team goes through a bad spell.

Got man flu and this is making me worse.

Needs to rotate and drop out of form players. A bit like Wenger he is to stuborn and is tied to his methods, which on the most part work.

Eriksen. Been pony of late
Alli. Been real pony of late
Lloris. Pony most of season.
Kane. Geezer. But missing too many.
Sissoko. Is sissoko.
Rose. Doesn’t wanna be here.
Aurier. Not sure.
Verts. Looks lost without Toby.
Son. Hit and miss.
Sanchez. Can looks beastly and also brick at times.
Dier, just like his name.

All is not well in camp spurs methinks....

Turn back 5 months and completely different.

sadly I think you are right

Back