• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester ***OMT

We're cutting through their lines, it's just that final bit of luck we don't get. Everything is going against us now. fudging jammy lucky Leicester clams!

That's that then.........

Their finishing has been top class and we look a little lost

Last edited:
Oh dear. Mini crisis looming. Defence is a shambles according to the radio commentary - Jan is getting it in the neck.

I can't remember the last time i see the Poch press at full flow.

We're tried to adapt the full press. Having had 2 days off you can see why. But we do look half-roostered at times - with some closing down the press doesn't work.

2 beautiful goals for them. Defensively we've been poor since Toby's been out. Chasing the game we've looked even more exposed.

Hey fellas, was that another 99 times out of a 100 that doesn't go in? We are DIRE tonight. TURGID against WBA and INSIPID against The Goons. Poh MUST stop the rot.

So annoyed - all comes from the manager thinking its OK to release a book about stuff that should stay behind closed doors.

Dier has been absolutely awful tonight. On the right of the back 3, Vardy had him on toast. Seems to have moved more into midfield and can't pass, can't tackle. He tried to push up and missed his tackle (again) for their second goal.

We've made chances, but defensively been brittle and it's been almost entirely down to the non-performance of Dier tonight. I'd say he need to wake up but it's too phucking late now.

Back