• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester ***OMT

We're not playing badly. We've had good chances, and are breaking through time and time again. We've run all out of any sort of luck
Overall play is decent. But a lot of the predictable flaws are on show.

What is Aurier doing on their first goal? Standing off Albrighton, letting him take three touches, letting him have the time to pick his pass, letting him get onto his strongest foot.

Sissoko can't finish and passes so poorly.

Is Dembele just spent at the end there? Jogging back instead of sprinting to help out Vertonghen one on one against Mahrez in his dream position.

We can blame our luck to an extent. But Aurier defending poorly, Sissoko finishing poorly and Dembele tiring. That's not bad luck, that's par for the course.

Poch has to address the defensive. Let Dier play his best position - DM. He covers the back line well from midfield, but doing the opposite - moving into midfield when he's playing in defence just doesn't work and we've looked shaky.

We can still get a point if we tighten up. Get one goal back and the game is totally different, but we must sort it out defensively, mainly Dier and Dembele needs a word too imo.

Son and Lamela to come on and make the difference, come on Spurs we are better than this!

I know this is a brick spell but fudge me, some of the posts here are poor.

Was saying yestetday think we are in for a tough time against Watford, Stoke and a tight Brighton defence, buckle up because it could get worse and with a lot of games in December we need to hit form.

I can't believe Vertonghen showed Mahrez onto his left foot.
One on one against Mahrez there is very difficult. He's excellent in that position and even if you know what he's doing it's very difficult to stop. Dembele could have helped him out, but decided not to for whatever reason.

Can’t understand how the defence that enabled us to beat Real Madrid has turned to brick. We are unable to keep a clean sheet which is a big problem. Really missing both Wanyama and Alderweireld. Winks should be alongside Dembele rather than Sissoko imo.

We need to get back to basics and compete for the ball, we can't just turn up. And when we have it we need to wait for the opening to appear, we keep trying to force the issue.

Yes poor form

I honestly don't get our supporters sometimes even though it happens every single time a player has a bad run or the team goes through a bad spell.

I think some of these posters should go and support Emirates Marketing Project

Poch has to address the defensive. Let Dier play his best position - DM. He covers the back line well from midfield, but doing the opposite - moving into midfield when he's playing in defence just doesn't work and we've looked shaky.
He's been playing in midfield since the 25th minute. We've played 4-2-3-1 since then.

I don't know why some are picking on Dele, I think he's been pretty good in the first half, energetic and wanting to get the ball, doing some great things. Not the game to pick on him, in my opinion.

Poch seems to have lost his motivational ability. We can turn it on in one off games like Madrid or Dortmund, but in games we are expected to win, we are ridiculously half-arsed.

Back