• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Redknapp will praise the fcuk out of Lampard, terry and Drogba...just watch

Whenver we have an injustice against us, it seems we collapse.

Oh I don't know - so tinkled off. What a shambles

Of course we do. As soon as that second 'goal' went in i knew we'd give up. We do it all the time yet some people on here still claim otherwise. It's perfection really and a rather sad state of affairs but what can you do when most the squad lack fighting spirit?

Arry's usual striker for midfielder sub also didn't help but he won't stop doing that.

Friedel would not have conceded three goals, that's for sure. Kudos for another bit of strategic brilliance.

Of course we do. As soon as that second 'goal' went in i knew we'd give up. We do it all the time yet some people on here still claim otherwise. It's perfection really and a rather sad state of affairs but what can you do when most the squad lack fighting spirit?

Arry's usual striker for midfielder sub also didn't help but he won't stop doing that.

Buy Gattuso, Drogba, and anyone else who can give our scared little fudgewits a kick up the arse and a black eye when they stop performing? Hell, bring Dave Mackay back if necessary.

What galls me is that Terry cleared one off the line with his knee

Later on Ekotto clears one off the line, and it's given as a goal

Blatantly indicates to me that the referee has a prior agenda and wants Cheat$ki to win for some reason

Whether it's financial or favouritism, he wants them to win as he didn't give our "goal" and he did give their "goal" without even consulting the linesman or listening to the players

Go on Parker - rip his nuts off

I feel like such a loser - still watching with injury time looming in the hope we can still win this, pathetic

Back