• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

People can spout harry tactics as the primary reason, but in most of our games recently the players have just been lazily stroking sloppy passes about. Getting tinkled off with it, got a horrible feeling this game could be the nail in the coffin. To get ended by a controversial goal and by a significant margin is gonna be hard to bounce back from

Our team are losing, let's blame the manager!

We played fantastically first half, players weren't clinical again. They score a wonder goal and it happens. No disgrace.

They then score a goal that wasn't a goal and it's a massive disgrace. It forces us to be more open. We simply can't afford to let it get to 70 odd minutes 2 down with no momentum. We have to go for it. We have to do that because they are 2 up and they shouldn't be. It isn't Harry's fault, and if we weren't going for it everyone would be moaning he wasn't ambitious enough.

It's been a disgusting game. We may well still have lost this. But we weren't given a fair chance.

What galls me is that Terry cleared one off the line with his knee

Later on Ekotto clears one off the line, and it's given as a goal

Blatantly indicates to me that the referee has a prior agenda and wants Cheat$ki to win for some reason

Whether it's financial or favouritism, he wants them to win as he didn't give our "goal" and he did give their "goal" without even consulting the linesman or listening to the players

Go on Parker - rip his nuts off

...and didn't make the decision to red card the keeper and award a pen.

What I don't get is how much discretion does the ref get not to blow up for a foul. Ade is in on goal, the last man Cech hacks him down -it's a penalty, and the GK should be off. I'd rather have a penalty and play 10 men Chelsea over the rest of the game. But I don't see how the ref gets not to book Cech. if Cech lays out Ade, can he let us score and then forget about the red card then.

Because there is no way Chelsea would have beat us 5-1 with 10 men.

Back