• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Cudicini = brick. Another wonderful Harry decision. Brad would not have let 4 goals in.

My big fear is Emgland won't want Harry now

"that lessens the controversy".....what a load of gonad*s. Whatever happens after that incident is pretty irrelavant. It massively changes the set up of the game. What a stupid comment even if our performance since we scored has been less than inspiring.

Poor keeping and, as sickening as that second goal was, it is unacceptable to collapse like this once again after a poor decision goes against us.

As for Harry ,a little less staring po-faced and helpless and a little more proactive management should do, mate. It doesn't matter. You'll be gone anyway.

And right now, I'm glad that'll be happening.

No Plan B from Arry again

His plan B is to bring on Defoe and hope that Defoe's begins one of his purple patches.

As someone else said, the big fair is that the FA realise that Harry isnt that great and appoint someone else

Best bit of commentary for me was at 2-1

"Luiz injury the only negative from this second half so far"

WHAT? did you not see the goal where the ball DIDNT cross the line?

"that lessens the controversy".....what a load of gonad*s. Whatever happens after that incident is pretty irrelavant. It massively changes the set up of the game. What a stupid comment even if our performance since we scored has been less than inspiring.

That's basically what they said on the commentary I'm listening to.

Back