• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Here we go

It seems pre-destined that they would win by a high margin and gloss over that free goal

Good freekick, not good goalkeeping

I bet on Chelsea to win with Mata and Lampard scoring... but will Mata's goal count since it never went in and Terry/Ekotto kicked it inbetween it not going in and it not going in?

Whenver we have an injustice against us, it seems we collapse.

Oh I don't know - so tinkled off. What a shambles

Can't blame losing this heavily on that one goal, we've collapsed like this far too many times.

Sigh. Next year, then, next year. Or whenever we grow some balls, cut out ludicrous errors, stop being so open at the back, stop relying on two crocks in central defense, stop setting out with no tactical instructions, plays or cohesion, stop relying on individual brilliance to see things through, stop giving away needless free kicks, stop crumbling at the slightest hint of pressure, stop being so brick at set pieces, STOP BEING SPURS. Well, the bad bits of Spurs, because they are killing us.

Sob. A dozen whiskeys should do me now.

Back