• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Holbjerg and Bissoumma have very little creativity. I wish one of them had got a yellow instead of all our centre backs then Conte would have had more of a reason to get one of them off.
Surely Skipp can't be any worse ?

We move the ball far too slowly. Pedestrian at best. This is not a top 4 side. Take Kulu and Bentancur out of it and it’s mid table at best.

Watching with no sound. Thought we were decent. Reading here you’d think it was another Sporting Lisbon first half.

What’s the difference between Mourinho/Nuno and this? Seriously. Go and re-watch the 1-1 v Palace or the 0-3 v United if you’re asking that.

much better than I was expecting

mostly alright, Son needs to play better, the PL looks a bit to much for Gill at the minute sadly

We're not losing so we're already in a better place than usual i suppose.

Can't say I'm regreting not going today though tbh - another boring half of football to add to the mounting pile

Home to villa and everyone except for Romero is worth watching.

Maybe it's not the players but Conte who just can't get more out of the players who individually look better than villa's.

Conte and this lot don't deserve champions league football. It's dreary!

Back