• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

giphy.gif
I trust this is not the new dancing 'midget' (can I say that?)

The reduced capacity for next season mentioned in that Telegraph tweet is something The Times reported. It's possible part of the Paxton and East stands will be demolished this summer, reducing the capacity by 8,000. This would allow work on the all six major support columns, one of which overlaps the current stadium footprint.

Has anyone received season ticket renewal letter? We would usually have it by now, no? Perhaps this is related....

The reduced capacity for next season mentioned in that Telegraph tweet is something The Times reported. It's possible part of the Paxton and East stands will be demolished this summer, reducing the capacity by 8,000. This would allow work on the all six major support columns, one of which overlaps the current stadium footprint.

Block 56 will be one of the ones to go, personally that will be a very sad day.

Has anyone received season ticket renewal letter? We would usually have it by now, no? Perhaps this is related....

No....they usually want us paid up again by 30th April....fortunately the Trust (THST) did a fantastic job to put this back.

My guess is that they will wait until Champions League is confirmed and will then announce that we will play at Wembley in the CL next season; this will clearly have some ramifications on season tickets (what happens to the two cup game vouchers etc) and they will also state at this point about whether Block 55 and 56 will be out for the season (or a part of it) - s/t holders in those blocks will have to be reallocated so I should think this will all be part of the same announcement.

Due to Man C and Liverpool's progress in CL/UL and the continued uncertainty of who will play in the CL and the effects this would have on who gets into CL it may be a few more weeks until an announcement is made even though a win tomorrow effectively (with GD) guarantees us top 4.

Back