• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs South Coast Big Club OMT ***

fantastic team, absolutely fantastic. we will win today lads

Aside from Sandro & Kaboul both missing, I think that it's our strongest possible starting XI.

And there are plenty of good options on the bench if we have to change things around.

Dembele is gonna have to do a lot of work today. Southampton will high press us all over the pitch. I wonder how much time will get on the ball Huddlestone will have.

Doesn't look like we're trying to dominate possession, more so just trying to hit em on the break? It's a perfect counter-attacking team but surely we'll be overrun in midfield...

..................defoe
dempsey....bale.....lennon
..........dembele..hudd
ekotto...vert.....daws...walker
..................lloris

ahh.

just made too much sense for me to realise.

I say 5-1 to the Spurs. Defoe x 2, Bale x2, Dempsey

Although I want Thudd to play (a lot) I'd rather it was in a three man midfield. This team still looks unbalanced.
Is it 4-2-3-1 with Dempsey - Bale - Lennon ---or Bale --Dempsey --Lennon -- in the three? Dembele/Thudd behind.
Or is it Dempsey -- Thudd/Dembele -- Lennon with Bale/Defoe up front?

I'd have preferred this:

GK
--Walker---Caulker--JanVan---BAE

------------Thudd/Holtby
--------------Dembele
--Lennon-----------------------Bale
--------------Dempsey

Also acceptable.
Dawson for Caulker (Caulker quicker than Dawson, more confident on the ball, and less inclined to hoof ball upfield)
Defoe for Dempsey (Dempsey may lack the goal threat but he is more likely to make runs and pass the ball)

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial

NEWS FLASH - today's kick-off has been delayed until 3.30pm due to traffic problems affecting fans on their way to WHL.

I think that team is set up to outscore Soton. Let's hope we can get a 2 goal cushion cause otherwise this will be another heartstopping game.

Back