• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tom Carroll

Yeah, they'll have to:

........................Austin......................
Hoillett...................................SWP
....................Carroll..........................
............Barton........Henry..................
Hill........Onuoha......Dunne......Simpson
....................Green.............................

They could play Barton on the right

I have no idea how good this boy can be but Townsend came on a storm.

Harry is great with your up and coming and worn out stars.

A6164_zps15283e5d.jpg

Cant wait to see him back at Spurs. He should be in the team now.

I actually think he could have done a very good job for us now. But for the time being, he's probably much better off getting more game time (hopefully) for QPR. Will be interesting to see what we end up doing next season - we're certainly not short of good midfielders at the moment.

I actually think he could have done a very good job for us now. But for the time being, he's probably much better off getting more game time (hopefully) for QPR. Will be interesting to see what we end up doing next season - we're certainly not short of good midfielders at the moment.

AVB clearly rates him highly so I can see him getting in the team next year, not as a first choice, but working his way from the fringe to being a first choice by the end of the season

Where's your proof for that statement?

Although he was mainly used as a substitute and in the Europa League last season, he was being chosen ahead of older players. Chasing a game at Upton Park and he brought Tom Carroll on. Also he has spoken highly of him to the press before

Solid stats, although a rather insignificant sample size in terms of points per game etc. Great to see that he's gotten a good start though, always seems important when out on loan.

Will be interesting to see if he stays at QPR over the January transfer window, I wouldn't be shocked to see a PL club show some interest.

I agree with clownfoot, seems like AVB rates Carroll.

Looks like he's gonna be recalled.
Not in the QPR squad today in case he is cup tied.

Redknapp said he expected to hear a decision from Spurs within a week or so.

As he hasn't been recalled yet with the window open a couple of days I don't think it's definite at this point, just keeping our options open.

Villa is a good shout. Lambert likes his guys to play football the right way. Him and Delph could be a good partnership in the middle.

Does he? Never seems like it whenever I watch Villa, although admittedly I don't watch them all that often.

I know possession stats aren't the end all be all of information, but Villa have averaged 42.4% possession this season, only Crystal Palace have less in the PL. Their pass success is 73.7%, again only Crystal Palace have a worse stat...

http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/3853/Stages/7794/TeamStatistics/England-Premier-League-2013-2014

Villa is a good shout. Lambert likes his guys to play football the right way. Him and Delph could be a good partnership in the middle.

Hoofing it at a big target man? They are a team that struggle to keep possession and simply adding Carroll isn't going to solve that as those around him are still useless on the ball.

Hoofing it at a big target man? They are a team that struggle to keep possession and simply adding Carroll isn't going to solve that as those around him are still useless on the ball.

Sounds like Redknapp. But he certainly played football the right way with Spurs. Simply playing to his strengths. Benteke is **** on the floor, so they play it to him in the air where he excels.

Back