• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tom Carroll

They said that about Modric when he was loaned from his first club.

If Carroll can't cope with that then he ain't good enough.

Modric was 18 at the time.
Carroll is 21 and has played in the Championship already. He has nothing to learn from there anymore.

If Carroll is going to be able to break into our first team in the next few years, and he has the talent, then he should be good enough to claim a first team place in a premiership first team for a mid table or lower team this year. He needs game time at this point and European games aren't enough.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 2

Modric was 18 at the time.
Carroll is 21 and has played in the Championship already. He has nothing to learn from there anymore.

I think there's plenty to learn at one of the top Championship clubs if he's brought in to be in their starting XI, probably more than at a soon to be relegated PL club like Palace.

We need to forget a loan and let him play u21s and the rest of his time lock him in the weights gym.

Apart from that if I was him I would try Ajax, but sign a new Tottenham contract first.

We need to forget a loan and let him play u21s and the rest of his time lock him in the weights gym.

Apart from that if I was him I would try Ajax, but sign a new Tottenham contract first.

He needs competitive games to continue to improve. The U21s is not enough.

All the loans to the championship did nothing for him. It was finally a Premiership loan that showed he can play at the top level. Same for Walker.

It's not one size fits all though and QPR were in the Championship when we loaned Walker to them.

I don't think it is a question of Premiership loan v. Championship loan, I think it is a question of getting him plenty of first team experience and where he is likely to get that. If a Premier League team come in for a loan for Carroll and they are going to give him games then great, if not we should look where he can get games.

It's not one size fits all though and QPR were in the Championship when we loaned Walker to them.

I don't think it is a question of Premiership loan v. Championship loan, I think it is a question of getting him plenty of first team experience and where he is likely to get that. If a Premier League team come in for a loan for Carroll and they are going to give him games then great, if not we should look where he can get games.

Think he might be talking about the Villa loan

Walker to QPR raised his profile with his performances there and it allowed Villa to go and get him and he done well there.

Send Carroll on loan until January and go from there.

Absolutely furious at this.
Carroll will be sitting on the bench in the Championship.
Redknapp's job there is to get promoted. He'll have no interest in fielding Carroll ahead of the hackers he currently has in midfield (barton and henry) who are better suited to the division.

Of all the Championship clubs he could join, he's gone to the favourites to win it which if he plays a large part in that will make him a better player and that's what loans are for at the end of the day.

He's still ours which is the main thing!

A positive from this could be that if QPR get promoted, Redknapp might then take Carroll on loan again for a season long Prem loan.

Back