• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Not saying they don't exist, but clear upgrades on Bissouma are few, far between and expensive at best. Bissouma for now, hope he can grow his consistency. Gray over time to hopefully become a better and better option. Sensible plan imo.

Sorry for cutting your post down but this is the part i wanted to talk about. Bissouma will be 28 in a few days and his problem here and [imo] also during his time at Brighton was his inconsitencey and if he has not got that in his game now he probably never will. I agree about Gray though

After Luton's poor start it might be a good time for him to move before the deadline. I bet there will be a bottom half club that will guarantee him more game time than we could though
If we play 60, he'll likely start 20 odd and feature in maybe 35

I feel sure the scouting department have looked at him.
Hopefully. It's been a lot lesser priority than DM, CF and WF though, so it might just be the last one we've got round to

Stats like this don't keep you under the radar

Merino won’t play IMO
I don’t get the signing
Very good player but will be okay ahead of Partey or Rice… I don’t think so
It’s another one that’s in an area of strength for them rather than them addressing their weakness at CF
I do wonder… and I hope I’m wrong… that they will play the release clause of someone top this week knowing that no one else will be able to compete
Osihmen wouldn’t shock me at all
The thing with Merino is that Arsenal often play Party and Rice and Partey in particular is very injury prone so they have strengthened the depth of an already strong area but Merino is likely to get games if Partey's availability stays consistent.

The thing with Merino is that Arsenal often play Party and Rice and Partey in particular is very injury prone so they have strengthened the depth of an already strong area but Merino is likely to get games if Partey's availability stays consistent.
When that happened they brought in the Jorginho, who actually gave them a different dynamic
We shall see

That's only really been the case since Haaland joined. Before that City have always created tons of chances and scored a percentage of them. They had Sterling missing 4 or 5 but scoring 1 or 2. City work because of Fernandinho first and now Rodri.

Pep has always had security in midfield for his teams. Toure and then Busquets for Barca, Lahm and then Alonso at Bayern. The DM role is uber important to Pep, but he wants ballers with that defensive awareness to go with it.

Yep, everything here plus early tactical fouling that they routinely get away with.

Hard to know what we need now.

Ostensibly we still look unfinished in midfield and attack. Yet we have the players. We probably just need to give them and the coaches time.

Fans seem to appreciate the club signing highly talented youngsters. So we need to play them: give them opportunities to learn and develop. Part of that is accepting they will make the odd mistake. That’s okay by me. The likes of Gray and Bergvall could be the next elite players. But we have to be patient with them.

Chelsea in for Sancho, they need another winger on high wages to go with the 14 others they have
The thing is, the players they sign now, don't get high base wages. All of them are around 50k-70k base, but they get long contracts and good performance bonuses. That's why they want rid of players like Sterling and Chilwell, as they have huge base wages.

That said, can't see that a wide attacker is what they need most (or any other position other than striker)

Back