• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

We'll see. But how many players do they have in that position? How much did they pay?

Chelsea does Chelsea brick, not our concern

Re Neto for us, I don't think we can afford a 60M gamble on a player who's injury record is frankly fudging terrible regardless of how good they are.

Im sure there will be the Chelsea Crew on here who praise the work, but given our own situation 60m for someone who has had nearly 3 season out on days alone based on hamstring injuries, it would have been a risk at 40m.

Good luck to them, good luck to him, but I also suspect the Ange "if they talk options, I don't wanna know" is applicable here

Haha Apparently we had a meeting with Netos people yesterday which went well although suspiciously Mendes wasn't there! Such a slimey agent!

Really rate Neto. Unsurprisingly, priced out again.

Johnson played well on the right and returned decent numbers, and we have Deki so not sure we actually needed.

Neto has that high ceiling though imo. Inverted and with pace.

And I’m sure I’ve seen him play up top for Wolves. Not a long term solution there granted.

Really rate Neto. Unsurprisingly, priced out again.

Johnson played well on the right and returned decent numbers, and we have Deki so not sure we actually needed.

Neto has that high ceiling though imo. Inverted and with pace.

And I’m sure I’ve seen him play up top for Wolves. Not a long term solution there granted.

Netos ceiling is normally what he sees in the physio room
Very good player but made of glass
That has to change significantly for anyone to really rate him. Maybe he is always good because he has so much rest

Relieved we didn't get Neto, Maddison's injury record bothered me before signing and Neto is available half the time. Knee injuries really fudge players unfortunately. Bentancur isn't getting back for me.

Back