• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

They save paying Liverpool. But the main offset is they'd get £10m valued Solomon for almost free. Maybe throw Regulion in too?

But they would then be getting hit twice, recieving less for Solanke while over paying on Skipp. No ones valuing Solomon at 10m imv

They save paying Liverpool. But the main offset is they'd get £10m valued Solomon for almost free. Maybe throw Regulion in too?

Their owner is american. They usually like to make profit so will probably abide by psr. They will be well within with ghe solanke sale.

Their owner is american. They usually like to make profit so will probably abide by psr. They will be well within with ghe solanke sale.

Actually just looked at their last couple of windows. They might need to sell to balance the books.

I didn't know about the sell on thing. Would a high Skipp price not help us quite a bit with future PSR?

Maybe we could do a 3 part deal - Solonke low, Skipp high, Soloman very low?
I think we'll already be in a very healthy financial position meaning we don't need to play games with Skipp's fee.

Sw anky Solanke.

Imagine we had a fit Richarlison all season…that’s what this signing brings. Which could be huge for us.

Both should be fresh to lead the line. Similar quality. Solanke a bit bigger and more physical?

If we are keeping Richalison and getting Solanke, I'm not sure we will go for another winger.

We would have Son, Werner, Kulusevski, Johnson and possibly Moore with Solomon to move on.

Also, let's see if this is a real link, or just a way to try and get us to up the bid. If he wants to go and join Chelsea's bench, all the best to him.

Were we not one of the first to start this?
A deal with Swansea years ago to help them get around a sell on
Well if we did it makes you wonder why we stopped.

Its not a fair world so we should not try to be fair.

Personally I would not give Richarlson a squad number next year to try and force him out the club. If we need a big useless lump up front then we can sign Chris Wood.

Back