• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

Ade did well for Tim in a squad that was the 5th/6th best in the league. Ade doing well at a club that is in the bottom 4/5/6 in the legaue is not a given, especially as he is physically deteriorating. In fact Villa will likely be the worst squad he's played in since his youth days.
If Tim really wants Ade he is more silly than i could ever possibly think
Nothing is a given obviously (except Shay), but Sherwood's options are rather limited and I am sure he sees this as a gamble that might pay off. He got Ade firing not that long ago and he may think he can do it again. Ade's problems are more mental than physical anyway. His lack of playing time lately may have even prolong his career by a year or two.

Nothing is a given obviously (except Shay), but Sherwood's options are rather limited and I am sure he sees this as a gamble that might pay off. He got Ade firing not that long ago and he may think he can do it again. Ade's problems are more mental than physical anyway. His lack of playing time lately may have even prolong his career by a year or two.

Said it elsewhere, the combination of

- limited options with a very tough season ahead for Villa
- Goals being the one thing than really does keep you up (no matter how bad the side plays)
- Tim's experience with Ade
- Tim's ego

He will go for it, it's only Villa's ownership that can block it imo.

Villa are in a tight place with Benteke gone, he scored almost half of their goals last season, Tottenham should be in a good position to negotiate with Villa's lack of options

Ade did well for Tim in a squad that was the 5th/6th best in the league. Ade doing well at a club that is in the bottom 4/5/6 in the legaue is not a given, especially as he is physically deteriorating. In fact Villa will likely be the worst squad he's played in since his youth days.
If Tim really wants Ade he is more silly than i could ever possibly think

Jeez Glorygloyry let's not set the bar too low how will everyone still blame him for Villa underperforming if we set such low expectations?

In all seriousness, Villa are not really in the position to be turning Ade down even though he is the most unreliable player in world football they really are a terrible side.

Jeez Glorygloyry let's not set the bar too low how will everyone still blame him for Villa underperforming if we set such low expectations?

In all seriousness, Villa are not really in the position to be turning Ade down even though he is the most unreliable player in world football they really are a terrible side.

...i wont say it too loudly so they can hear but i think it's VITAL for them that they turn down Ade! For the money he'd cost them they could easily get a more reliable striker (either long or short-term).

I just hope their Board are not reading this atm...:eek:

If, IF somehow Sherwood convinces his board to actually sign Ade off us, even on a season-long loan, i will henceforth change my avatar to one of Tim...

If, IF somehow Sherwood convinces his board to actually sign Ade off us, even on a season-long loan, i will henceforth change my avatar to one of Tim...
Not going to happen, Ade will make some excuse not to sign and sit not playing earning £100k a week as a Spurs player, massive clam

Not going to happen, Ade will make some excuse not to sign and sit not playing earning £100k a week as a Spurs player, super-massive clam
FTFY

I think Ade's probably waiting for us to pay him most of his current wage and then go and get another £100K from Villa.

No problem; Picture suggestions for my Avatar welcome...

What about this one....
article-2626902-1D86534F00000578-628_634x578.jpg

Back